Work With Me!
Flow Pilates & Movement specializes in private and duet instruction. Each client is unique, so working one on one or in a group of two allows me to develop a truly individualized program that focuses on optimal alignment and technique.
I am committed to providing a positive and welcoming environment for you to work out in, so that after our session you leave feeling re-energized and in tune with your body.
My studio houses a Gyrotonic Pulley Tower, Jumping Stretching Board, and is fully equipped with all of the Classical Pilates equipment: Cadillac, Reformer, Chair, Ladder Barrel, Spine Corrector, Foot Corrector and other small apparatus.
Sessions are by appointment only, Monday through Friday.
Use our online booking system to book your next session (Currently being updated):
“In 10 sessions, you will feel the difference. In 20, you will see the difference. And in 30, you’ll be on your way to having a whole new body.”
- Joseph Pilates
Private Introductory Offers:
Private Monthly Memberships:
À la carte:
- All sessions are 60 min long, unless otherwise indicated.
- GST is additional. All packages are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- All sessions are to be paid for in advance. Payment can be made via: cash, email money transfer, Visa, Mastercard.
- 24 hour notice is required from the client for any change or cancellation.
- All monthly packages expire 30 days from initial use. 3 and 6 month packages expire 3 and 6 months from initial use respectively.
- For duet sessions, clients must book with the person they wish to share their session with. For scheduling purposes, if one of the parties cannot attend a shared booked session, the following 2 options will be given to the other party: a) cancel and rebook b) agree to a private session (additional fees will apply). 24-hour notice applies.
- Artist Rate available – please enquire.